Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Guinness is driving me crazy

and for once, it's not his fault (or so we think.)

Guinness is balding. I know the technical term is shedding, but seriously. This has reached such a shedding status of epic proportions, it needs a new name.

This is a picture of what our little swiffer thingy picks up after only two days. TWO DAYS!!!! And in only one room of the house. You can imagine what the rest of the house looks like.

This has gone on for about three weeks now. We have to sweep every two days. I'm surprised the little punk has any fur left at all.

We cannot figure what the heck is wrong with him. He's also chewing the fur off as quickly as he's scratching it off.

We ruled out several ideas: It can't be allergies because Singapore has no seasons. It can't be lead poisoning cuz he hasn't been near the lead paint in a month. It can't be mange because it only affects the lower half of his body.

So desperate times called for desperate measures.

Now the conehead is having a gay old time ramming that hard plastic helmet into the backs of our legs.

Your days are numbered you barely furry friend.


Travis said...

When you say he hasn't been around lead paint for a month, I'm inferring that to mean he has been around lead paint before that. I just think it's funny that it's mentioned so casually that he was around lead paint like that's normal. Ok. So it's not funny. But kinda.

B-Mom said...

Poor little fella!