Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Playing Catch Up

Whew! The last few weeks have really flown by! The wedding was perfect. The honeymoon was so much fun. The packing went smoothly. The plane ride was nicer when you fly together. All in all everything went very well. Minus the leaving everyone and everything you've ever known.
It was the hardest few days of my life saying goodbye to all of my siblings, friends and parents. I cried and cried as my husband told me what a good job I was doing being so strong. (I think he lies sometimes ha ha). However, now that we're all figuring out Skype...I think I talk to everyone way more than I did before I left. I love it! We're slowing getting out web cams synced up and it's so nice to see everyone.
Now that the jet lag is subsiding, I am going to get the blog up and rolling. Here are a few pictures to highlight the last few weeks that I've been crazy busy.

A few pics of the wedding (more to come!):




Our honeymoon in Cancun:



The day before I left :( This is of my mom and grandma.

1 comment:

Cori said...

Love the pics of you and Dad and you and Aaron. BTW, has Mat forgotten his Skype assignment?