Monday, September 15, 2008

Guinness the Menace Strikes Again

Guinness and I aren't friends right now. What he mistakenly thought was a toy, was in fact, an innocent baby gecko in search for food. Guinness crushed him with his paw and then ate him like a gummi bear.

It was a sad evening. It's not the first time it's happened. However, it was the first time I could prove that the victim was alive and well before the demon dog got a hold of him.

Guinness is showing no signs of remorse. I think someone is getting his game of fetch taken away today.

Rule number one, Guinness: We do not eat animals that first entered our house alive.

2 comments:

B-Mom said...

Poor Guiness... he's in big trouble! But look how cute he is!!! :)

Cori said...

That is so disguisting. I actually feel nauseated. Nice simile about gummy bears. I feel like I was there with you, throwing up in your living room. Bad Guiness, Bad. Love the pic, though. :)