Wednesday, June 18, 2008

You want me to choose?!


I just spent four hours going through our wedding pictures. Yep. Four. We got three CDs that contain about 480 pictures. Welcome to the age of digital. You no longer get 30 proofs of your special day. You get 500. In every angle and color distortion imaginable.


Unfortunately, all of ours are super cute. I may be a bit biased.


So my husband tells me "You're going to have to pick your favorite ones and that's what we'll print".


That's like telling a 4-year-old, "Here are all of the puppies in the world, now pick just one".


Really? That's so not happening.


Anyways, I loaded some on my Facebook and MySpace pages for those of you who know how to access them. For those that don't, email me at megjhawk@gmail.com and I'll send you the link or send you some in an attachment.

1 comment:

Karry said...

You guys look so cute! Just like a couple in those Dutch clocks where they come out and kiss on the hour! Love Ya