I've also been making lists of things I want to make sure to do before I'm gone for a while. Here it is thus far:
- Eat Taco Bell once a week. (Only small quantities. I still have to fit into my dress.)
- Soak up everything about my niece and nephews. (I'll start begging to babysit. I've already got 3 playdates lined up.)
- Walk on KU's campus one last time.
- Have a 2 am breakfast at Perkins with my best friends like the old days.
- See my siblings more. I'd love to just stop in to say "hi" for a few minutes everyday.
- Take my grandma somewhere fun. (Nothing too strenuous. Maybe a little shop somewhere.)
- Watch as much TV as I can without being lazy. I will greatly miss this big box once I go overseas. (You do remember the post about Singaporean TV right?)
That's the list so far. It'll get much much longer.