Thursday, July 23, 2009

Since It's Still Wedding Season

I love weddings. I particularly love weddings that break the rules. I think the best way to really personalize your big day is to defy tradition and really put your signature on one or many aspects of the day.

For those of you that came to Aaron and my wedding, we did this in a few areas. My favorite part though, was our first dance. It was totally Aaron's idea. We spent several days in our Singapore living room perfecting this. On the big day, it was a complete surprise to everyone. No one had any idea it was coming (that's also why the lighting isn't so great, my apologies.)



So of course I love what these people did at their wedding here in the video below. I think these kids take the cake. (No pun intended.)



Best wedding entrance ever. If you're getting married in the near future, expect me to throw this video in front of you.

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh, that was just too funny! I could totally see you and Aaron doing that. I love your first dance video. I have it bookmarked and have watched it many, many times and never get tired of watching it. Cracks me up every time! Our little Megan loves watching it, too.

Kristen said...

these videos were awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Debbie said...

Oh my goodness, Megan! This video is being talked about and shown on Entertainment Tonight right now! Guess it's a huge hit right now! Funny!

Shelly said...

That was awesome Megan! Love, love, love your first dance-it was great!!!! Thank you for sharing!

Unknown said...

Megan, so great and so funny! My boys cracked up watching it, so they started to read your blog posts and found them so funny. They really enjoyed it. You write really well.

Debbie said...

And I thought my husband and I were creative because we did a swing dance in addition to our slow dance. Yours is even better!

As for the other video, it would have never occured to me to do something creative down the isle! Hilarious!