Friday, September 4, 2009

A Moment Alone

A rare occurence in one of the most densely populated countries in the world, I got a moment to myself in a public place.

The peaceful and uncrowded five minutes I got on an empty bus was pure bliss.

This will be the happy place I go to next time I'm squished in the MRT next to Mr. Stinky Pits and Ms. Elbow Shover.

I'll just close my eyes and come back to my empty bus.

Ah. So relaxing.

On that note, have a great Labor Day weekend my fellow Americans. I will be sleeping all weekend and dreaming of my empty bus.

2 comments:

Brad Farless said...

Think happy thoughts, Megan, and you can fly. Then you won't have to worry about public transportation.

I've never been on an empty bus in Singapore before. Impressive!

TC said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.