Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Now They're Making Me Commercials

I've wanted a Mac ever since I first touched one in elementary school. I loved how easy they were to use and I loved all of the programs that were designed for them. At KU, I played on the J-School's Macs between every class. As for owning my own, still not so much. It turns out they are quite a chunk of change. While I could save up for one, I find myself needing other items first (like money for a house, car and furniture - which we have very little of). I still lust after the Macness daily though.

Now look what the Mac people had to go do:



They've catered their advertising to specifically target me! Oh no. I think we might have to cave.

3 comments:

Cori said...

I'm pretty sure it's a sign from God. I love it when He's so crystal clear in His instructions. :)

Megan said...

That's what I thought! Now, I just have to wait for God to drop an extra 2Gs in my lap...

H3 said...

can't you get one cheap in Japan or something? Gotta say I LOVE my IMAC. Would NEVER go back!