Friday, May 15, 2009

To the class of 2009

Everyone who's ever graduated has had to listen through a lame and mildly inspiring speech by some old guy during the really long ceremony. I don't remember anything from either my high school or college graduation ceremonies. Obviously, it didn't make that much of an impact on me.

Here's what will boys and girls:

Balls Deep Message from Drew Magary (Don't click here, Dad.)


This is the funniest and most truthful graduation message I've ever heard. It's littered with profanity and some rather icky sexual innuendos so that means that certain readers of this blog would probably not appreciate it. (Again, that means you Dad.) But it paints a rather clear picture of life in the real world. Especially the real world of today. Not the made up world that tells you to reach for the sky and set your dreams big. We're not selling crazy here today.

So that being said, I'd like to say congratulations to the grads I love: Scott, Alex and Sam.

P.S. Please don't tell your parents about the above link. :)

1 comment:

Cori said...

So, I saw myself in too much of that speech. :) Pretty funny, though.