Friday, June 5, 2009

Sanford the Snail

Yesterday morning as I was walking to the bus stop in the wee hours, I came across an interesting find. Then, I was 15 minutes late to work so that I could run back to my house and up three stories to get my camera. You gotta make sacrifices sometimes.

This is the biggest snail I've ever seen in my life. Lets call him Sanford.Doesn't Sanford have a very pretty "house"? The snails in the US are pretty small in comparison and their "houses" aren't nearly as big and swirly.

But seriously, he was the size of my fist. Not even joking.
To prove that Sanford was monster-sized, I stuck my foot out next to him to show the size comparison. Keep in mind that I have big feet. I wear a size 9 US.

Even though I didn't want to, I let Sanford continue living in his natural habitat. I decided that cleaning slime trails in my house didn't sound like too much fun.

No comments: